Watch: Rise of Mercury Monitoring in Asia
May 07 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Dr. Lesley Sloss from the Centre for Sustainable Carbon spoke about the organisation's attempts to develop inventories for on-site mercury emissions across Asia. Dr. Sloss discusses:
- Background on developments in mercury regulation
- Current challenges in mercury monitoring
- How is the Centre for Sustainable Carbon (CSC) developing inventories of on-site mercury emissions?
- Overview of various case studies conducted in Indonesia and India
- An explanation of CSC's free software that converts coal analyses into emissions estimates
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating The Life Of A Gas Measurement Industry Icon - A New Home For Gas Sensor Specialists - Envea Completes The Acquisition Of Hycontrol Ltd Environ...
View all digital editions
May 15 2023 Berlin, Germany & online
May 16 2023 London, UK
May 16 2023 Alger, Algeria
May 22 2023 Phoenix, AZ, USA
May 22 2023 New Orleans, LA, USA