Watch: UK Regulator Discusses the Strategic Review of Air Monitoring Network
May 06 2023
At ILM's Air Quality and Emissions (AQE) event, Professor Rob Kinnersley of Environment Agency gave an outline of the Agency's ongoing review of air monitoring networks in the United Kingdom, explaining its purposes, its findings and its future. Professor Kinnersley discusses:
- The purpose of this Strategic Review
- Overview of Phase 1 of the Review
- Determining stakeholder needs
- What pollutants are stakeholders interested in monitoring?
- What monitoring needs do stakeholders have?
- What are our current measurement capabilities?
- What improvements can be made in data management?
- What suggestions for development were made by Phase 1 of the Strategic Review?
- How might distributed, low-cost sectors be used within the national monitoring networks?
- Why do the national monitoring networks not measure carbon dioxide?
If you're interested in attending the next AQE, click here to find out more about the event.
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating The Life Of A Gas Measurement Industry Icon - A New Home For Gas Sensor Specialists - Envea Completes The Acquisition Of Hycontrol Ltd Environ...
View all digital editions
May 15 2023 Berlin, Germany & online
May 16 2023 London, UK
May 16 2023 Alger, Algeria
May 22 2023 Phoenix, AZ, USA
May 22 2023 New Orleans, LA, USA